Protecting your privacy
At Jessica B. Creation we are committed to protecting your privacy and security and will process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act and any other applicable privacy laws.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
Jessica B. Creation collects your personal data whenever you visit our website, subscribe to our email alerts or contact us. We collect the following personal data:
- Personal Details, such as your name and email address;
- Login Data, such as your username and password;
- Marketing Data, such as your preferences for receiving email alerts;
- Communications Data, includes all communications we have with you whether by email, post or otherwise; and
- Technical Data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, details of your login events, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
Jessica B. Creation only processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your account;
- To provide email alerts about the regulatory news types you have selected;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To administer and protect our website and our business; and
- To use data analytics and improve our website for our visitors and subscribers.
Jessica B. Creation will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have provided your consent to receive email alerts from us about regulatory news or significant changes to the content of our site.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Jessica B. Creation may share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies in our Group, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities; and
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
Third Party Links